ACTIVITIES IN TEACHING
- Professor in the School of Teacher UGB, Girona.
- Professor in textile techniques applied to the tapestry and handicrafts made. Textile workshop, Girona.
- Teacher Workshops and stamping fine fabrics. Girona.
- Art teacher. Plastic workshop and children's creativity, Girona.
- Teacher Art forming resources for specific needs. Museu d'Art, Girona.
- Teacher Creativity Workshop. Institute of Education Sciences Joseph Pallach, Girona.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA ART-TEXTILE
- Own designs presented in the Textile Fair in Barcelona in 1990, 1991 and 1992
- Own exclusive designs for designers Giorgio Armani, Adolfo Dominguez, Iciar de la Concha, Miquel Ibars, Joaquim Verd˙, Loewe and Yanko
- 1992 / 95- is dedicated to the field of design of Printed Textiles, working with the Institute of Spanish Fashion, Barcelona.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Sant Jordi, Barcelona Fine Arts, specializing in painting.
- Faculty artistic techniques Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
- Work and research in the engraving workshop Manolo Gomez, Girona. Spain.
- Research and development of techniques in the field of handicrafts made and stained, textures and shapes as artistic expression, in Fez (Morocco) and Katmandu (Nepal).
- Research different techniques and developing proper techniques in the area of printing on silk and fine fabrics different. Batik, transfers, watercolors, Chinese, scrums and shibori painting. Spain.
- Specialization course in Jewelry in the Faculty Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
ATTENDING COURSES AND SEMINARS FOR SPECIALIZATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- Yoga teacher by the Integral Yoga Association of Girona.
- IYF International Yoga Federation.
- Psychotherapeutic training by the Groupe de Recherche d'Analyse Institutionnelle in Psychologie Sociale, Perpignan. France.
- Stage "La musique et la Sante, Resonance Sonore dans les corps", "Musique et symbols" by Dr. MG Mounet. Paris.
- Different seminars in the field of spirituality and mysticism in the International Centre for Mystical Studies in ┴vila, Spain.
Research in relaxation techniques, visualization and creativity with blind children. .Madrid ONCE Foundation.
- Waldorf training in Bellaterra-Bcn.
SCHOLARSHIPS, AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- Publication entry in the "RÓfols" Dictionary of Contemporary Artists of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands
- Grant from the Juan March Foundation to study at the Faculty Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
- Painting Prize VIII -Town Hall of Molins de Rei, Barcelona.
- Prize for young painting XV - Sala Pares, Barcelona.
- Premio per l'inzisione- Internazionalle Biella.Italia.
- Solidarity Prize 1995 Institute of Human Rights, Barcelona. Painting.