Actualmente continua en el campo de la pintura y de la pedagogía (consulta privada).
ACTIVITIES IN TEACHING
- Professor in the School of Teacher UGB, Girona.
- Professor in textile techniques applied to the tapestry and handicrafts made. Textile workshop, Girona.
- Teacher Workshops and stamping fine fabrics. Girona.
- Art teacher. Plastic workshop and children's creativity, Girona.
- Teacher Art forming resources for specific needs. Museu d'Art, Girona.
- Teacher Creativity Workshop. Institute of Education Sciences Joseph Pallach, Girona.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA ART-TEXTILE
- Own designs presented in the Textile Fair in Barcelona in 1990, 1991 and 1992
- Own exclusive designs for designers Giorgio Armani, Adolfo Dominguez, Iciar de la Concha, Miquel Ibars, Joaquim Verdú, Loewe and Yanko
- 1992 / 95- is dedicated to the field of design of Printed Textiles, working with the Institute of Spanish Fashion, Barcelona.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Sant Jordi, Barcelona Fine Arts, specializing in painting.
- Faculty artistic techniques Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
- Work and research in the engraving workshop Manolo Gomez, Girona. Spain.
- Research and development of techniques in the field of handicrafts made and stained, textures and shapes as artistic expression, in Fez (Morocco) and Katmandu (Nepal).
- Research different techniques and developing proper techniques in the area of printing on silk and fine fabrics different. Batik, transfers, watercolors, Chinese, scrums and shibori painting. Spain.
- Specialization course in Jewelry in the Faculty Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
ATTENDING COURSES AND SEMINARS FOR SPECIALIZATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- Yoga teacher by the Integral Yoga Association of Girona.
- IYF International Yoga Federation.
- Psychotherapeutic training by the Groupe de Recherche d'Analyse Institutionnelle in Psychologie Sociale, Perpignan. France.
- Stage "La musique et la Sante, Resonance Sonore dans les corps", "Musique et symbols" by Dr. MG Mounet. Paris.
- Different seminars in the field of spirituality and mysticism in the International Centre for Mystical Studies in Ávila, Spain.
Research in relaxation techniques, visualization and creativity with blind children. .Madrid ONCE Foundation.
- Waldorf training in Bellaterra-Bcn.
SCHOLARSHIPS, AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- Publication entry in the "Ràfols" Dictionary of Contemporary Artists of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands
- Grant from the Juan March Foundation to study at the Faculty Beaux-Arts, Paris. France.
- Painting Prize VIII -Town Hall of Molins de Rei, Barcelona.
- Prize for young painting XV - Sala Pares, Barcelona.
- Premio per l'inzisione- Internazionalle Biella.Italia.
- Solidarity Prize 1995 Institute of Human Rights, Barcelona. Painting.